There are many reasons to join the Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Area Chamber of Commerce, but here are a few of the best reasons.
Networking - Grow your business by taking advantage of the many networking opportunities the Chamber provides for cultivating and maintaining valuable business relationships.
- Business Organization - As a member you will receive cooperation and assistance from the most capable firms in the community.
- Exposure - Chamber Members gain direct exposure to an unlimited number of businesses and individuals in our community through chamber publications, directories, networking events, Facebook page and Website. Members have more publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who they are.
- New Business Contacts - A major reason to consider active participation with the Chamber of Commerce is to meet and network new businesses.
- Referrals - We are a member-oriented organization; therefore, we only refer our Chamber Members.
- Involvement - Our members make a difference in Bonner Springs & Edwardsville by working to improve the quality of life and business environment. Involvement also raises your visibility and credibility in the community.
- New Customers - We support industries and businesses that bring people, employment and a better economy to our community.
- Buy Locally - As a chamber we stive to keep the money flowing within our community and make those dollars work for our businesses. The chamber sponsors two programs that aid local shopping, those are the Gift Certifiates and Member2Member.
- Credibility - Being a member of the Chamber gives you the credibility to make the statement that you are committed to the future of Bonner Springs & Edwardsville.
- Ribbon Cutting - Ribbon Cutting are the best way to quickly bring awareness to your new business. This ceremony introduces you and your employees, along with your location, products, and services to the community.